- Corbett Fish House & Hawthorne Fish House (same owners) – Corbett Fish Houses offer 100% Gluten-Free menus (regular lunch/dinner, happy hour & dessert). We simply bread the fish in brown rice flour, not a batter, so our Fish & Chips is Gluten-Free. We guarantee NO chance of any cross-contamination.
- Teote – Teote is a Latin American street food experience celebrating gluten-free arepas. We curate a menu of exciting cross-cultural flavors and epicurean delights. We strive to serve the adventurous healthy eater a delicious meal in an open environment that champions a sustainable lifestyle.
- Harlow - 100% gluten-free & vegetarian health food haven featuring juices and smoothies, macrobiotic bowls, cocktails, brunch, and more.
- Verde Cocina – (3 locations). The fusion of Mexican flavors with Pacific Northwest bounty is what makes owner and chef Noé Garnica's heart sing. Menus are simple, healthy, unique, often rustic and always delicious. The ingredients they cook with are gluten free and they offer fresh, flexible options for Vgan, Carnivore and Paleo-minded alike.
- Cultured Caveman – (3 cart locations & a restaurant). Portland’s first paleo food cart has multiple locations throughout the city. They serve grass-fed beef chili, local chicken and seasonal salads. All items are 100% gluten-, dairy- and soy-free.
- The Heart Cart – All of our food is 100% gluten free: our facility takes care in ordering trusted gluten-free brands. We also strive to provide fresh, unique and healthy vegan meals.
- Back to Eden - No matter what your sensitivity, gluten, soy, dairy or sugar, Back to Eden is baking for you! We have slowly evolved into an all gluten-free bakery and we have never used animal ingredients from the start.
- Petunia’s Pies & Pasteries - 100% gluten-free and vegan bakery, offers babycakes, whoopie pies, cheesecakes, and other sweet treats, as well as a savory lunch menu.
- Tula Bakery & Café - We are a dedicated gluten free Bakery in Portland serving a full-line of both sweet and savory baked goods, panini sandwiches, soups & salads in a fresh modern environment.
- New Cascadia Traditional - Is a dedicated gluten-free bakery, specializing in hand crafted artisan breads, pastries, cakes, and cookies, as well as pizzas and sandwiches.
- Kyra’s Bake Shop – (Located just around the corner from my massage space in Lake Oswego!) It is a 100% gluten-free bakery run by Kyra Bussanich, three-time winner of Food Networks’ Cupcake Wars. Besides the delicious treats, you can get breakfast and lunch items as well.
Now, if we could get more coffee & tea shops to go gluten free too…Sometimes it’s just nice to enjoy a scone or another kind of pastry with your coffee or tea.
Do you know of other 100% gluten free places to eat? Please share.
For more information about celiac disease and gluten sensitivities, please check out Celiac Disease Foundation’s website: https://celiac.org/celiac-disease/what-is-celiac-disease/